Amongst the Stars.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst the Stars.

Welcome, leader. Your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Status of ATS

Go down 
+3
RetroRobot
Rook
Blitz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 3:04 pm

What's our status on this getting up???
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Admin

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 4:09 pm

i work a 5-5 and i didn't get Christmas leave so lately my schedule has been wake up-work-Christmas partying on base/in town-go to sleep.

Come this weekend I'll have a little time to work on my combat system I just need to balance it out
Back to top Go down
https://amongstthestars.rpg-board.net
Rook

Rook

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 5:26 pm

People are still writing apps. Chill for the mean time, it's Christmas Day for goodness sake, by the end of the year we'll be well on our way.
Back to top Go down
RetroRobot
Admin
RetroRobot

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:58 pm

I should be done with my civilization sheet soon. I keep adding a little bit at a time

How are we going to handle ground combat?
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:36 pm

Ground Combat is basically RP, or people could agree to a system there too but that would take forever and we wouldn't need to wait for that until launch.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Admin

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:51 pm

there will be no formal combat system for armies
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:28 am

Honestly we don't really have much of a massive turnout that would really warrant any form of combat system at all.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Admin

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:07 am

Too bad fleet combat stays
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:09 am

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:58 am

Fleet combat stays, I agree with Blitz.
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:09 am

As you wish, remember I never said I was explicitly against it, I'm merely concerned that convolution has the potential to alienate newer players after-all this is an extremely niche thing to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Admin

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:48 pm

I apologize for the wait everyone, again, I've been making up for not getting Christmas leave by getting smashed off my ass every other night. So my mind has been a little cloudy lately. 

I will finish the point system by Friday, and regular RP will resume saturday. That is a promise. If anyone has any suggestions or add ons to Fleet combat, or really anything in general, feel free to suggest.
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:31 pm

If your empire has been accepted, feel free to make one or two introduction posts in your home system. These should pertain to preparing for a departure to Armistice Station, where the RP will actually begin full swing this weekend. If your app is not finished or hasn't been accepted, your posts will be deleted.

If you have any questions please ask myself or Blitz!
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Admin

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:02 am

i'm getting drunk tonight, will finish tommorow
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:24 pm

Lets get this crap finished up ye. I'll be putting up the Armistice Thread tomorrow
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 6:33 pm

Just want to let everyone know I am still involved in the RP, I am just busy with schoolwork. I'll be sure to shit some posts out this weekend or on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:41 pm

I'm still ready to post as well, just waiting for replies unless Zombiedude would like to get up to some business.
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:52 am

I have started on multiple replies, and should have them posted in Kakna, Armistice, and Kotunga tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:52 pm

If y'all have systems that need to be updated or information you want updated on, say, the species database, please PM me and let me know.
Back to top Go down
Alien

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:02 am

Back from vacation.
Back to top Go down
Alien

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Also, irrelevant to the thread, but the USC does not have an ambassador on Armistice. They withdrew after the coup. They keep a small embassy with a very small staff, but it is restricted to relaying messages back to XE-52.
Back to top Go down
Punchmaster

Punchmaster

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:35 pm

On that note, neither yet do the Nor- Unified Koreans.
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:50 pm

Remember lads, I'm not picky at all, anybody specified as authorized for having an Embassy on my nations homeworld can freely hop into that thread and start doing shit if they feel themselves not involved in enough RP or just want to get up to some interesting business.
Back to top Go down
Alien

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Oh yeah, only nations that are allowed to have an Embassy on XE-52 without prior RP must fulfill the following criteria:

1. Are nations with a sufficiently large human population.
2. Did not commit any gross crimes against the Coalition (eg. Kals wouldn't have an embassy even if they had a human population, since they nuked two colonies).
3. Are or have been allies of the Coalition, even if they have a primarily alien population (eg. the Familiar would be allowed an Embassy).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Status of ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of ATS   Status of ATS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Status of ATS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amongst the Stars. :: Out-of-Character Discussions :: Out-of-Character Discussions-
Jump to: