Amongst the Stars.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst the Stars.

Welcome, leader. Your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[J8] The Ricanar System

Go down 
+2
EyesofMarch
Dabeest
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Wild Spud

The Wild Spud

[J8] The Ricanar System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [J8] The Ricanar System   [J8] The Ricanar System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:32 am

Kotunga
Northern Rica
Makako Depot

Once again Helina found herself dumbstruck at the antics of the militia who like the last arrivals acted just as peculiar. The leader of new arrivals offered her some form of narcotic, resolving it was better to give them the guns and send them on their way; Helina sighed and order her men to help them load the crates onto their truck.

“Mr Monjaro, please remember that these weapons can be extremely volatile so your men should exercise caution when using them” She then handed the man a instructions manual “Read this if you come across any difficulties”.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: [J8] The Ricanar System   [J8] The Ricanar System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:38 am

Kotunga
Northern Rica
Makako Depot

The response was obvious, the minute the word manual was mentioned the Assault Rifle rattled off again.

Killa ripped out a page from the manual and rolled it into a perfect cone joint. He then packed it full of Kotungan Kush and popped it in his mouth and lit it as his militia didn't even bother with the crates and threw the volatile weaponry in the back of their truck. Some wounded militia lied down on the weapons, and before anyone could bat and eyelid, the technical's machineguns was cast aside and replaced by one of the strange weapons. It was then a scrambler came into the depot and fired a plasma pistol into the air to get attention.

"The Free Liberal fighters were just seen down the road, and they are PACKING the heat brothers!"

No sooner had the deal started before the militia were back in the trucks chasing off after the men who were literally just in the compound, firing their purple laser guns into the air. In the coming weeks, hundreds more would die at the augmented power of the gangster militias. The Saphrithid guns would become known as the "Pimp Kane" due to its purple appearance and its ultimate power.
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

PostSubject: Re: [J8] The Ricanar System   [J8] The Ricanar System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:21 am

Kotunga
Swarracor Coast
Port Waddy

Taking fire from all sides prompts Zahara to do the only thing she is still capable of. She takes Hayeka and, without a moment to spare, leaps into the water. She barely misses getting ripped to shreds by incoming enemy fire and manages to leap straight into the water; dragging her wounded comrade with her.

Within' seconds of doing so, they are completely gone. The water is the true home of the Kal'Bavakorian, and being a truly aquatic species, their speed and skills underwater are unmatched. They are gone before the Kotungan's even know what happened...

Safe at last. Although Hayeka's wounds would need to be attended to soon..
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: [J8] The Ricanar System   [J8] The Ricanar System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:18 pm

Kotunga
Swarracor Coast
Port Waddy

As they sped away underwater the low din of gunfire erupted in Port Waddy, as they made their way out of the bay the Kotungans did their best to tell village outsiders to be on the lookout, but nothing major came out of. The remaining workers got to repairing shacks and selling the fish again, even if some of them did have a bit of shrapnel, nobody was complaining. The Swarracor coast was vast, and its tides were strong, it didn't take a genius to realise why the pirates of Kotunga landed all over this coast, the tides were strong, pulling ships into the coast. To a master navigator, however, the tides could be controlled and used to traverse Kotunga with surprising speed. The Kal's would find that, like it or not, they were in this tidal stream, headed south, away from the badlands and Waddy, further down the Swarracor coast, and probably some distance from their ship.
Back to top Go down
Punchmaster

Punchmaster

PostSubject: Re: [J8] The Ricanar System   [J8] The Ricanar System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Kotunga
Tingi Mountains
Korean Training Camp

The Korean people were eager to fan the flames of war high on Kotunga and trade their arms with the local populace. They had set up connections and had palces their camp in the high up mountains of Tingi, taking advantage of the harsh mountain landscape and their use of artillery, the range was theirs. All sorts of teams operated from this glorified FOB. However recently they had opened a separate base, away from the main base, to deal with the local communist guard in an arms deal. The deal was secure, with many Korean soldiers present.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [J8] The Ricanar System   [J8] The Ricanar System - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[J8] The Ricanar System
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2