Amongst the Stars.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst the Stars.

Welcome, leader. Your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nakar Broadcasting Network

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rook

Rook

The Nakar Broadcasting Network Empty
PostSubject: The Nakar Broadcasting Network   The Nakar Broadcasting Network I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:53 am

On the Nakari wavelengths would sound a loud siren, signalling the beginning of an information transmission. The transmission would be short, cold, and informative with absolutely no repeats. It was more of an announcement list rather than a news cast.

<:: Extract from first hand news Declamator, Raxid Mankrannun:
“Today we see Vanadaxiat Omega Kratatum the Intellectual boarding the INSS Erekelties, light shines on his face and our glorious nation these days as we confound our problems to the galactic stage. May the overlords watch over the great Imperial assets, at home and abroad.”

<:: Workers are to work from negative 5 sun horizon to positive 3 sun horizon, work will be interrupted in the various stages.

<:: Today’s work pattern will follow an Area 17 check type.

<:: Xylarian rioters shot dead in Rykanor City

<:: Construction of 5th Research Vessel, INSS Nakrashi Mentanum, is complete.

<:: Cooking blade ban repealed.

<:: Scholar claims denying the public arms weaponry has saved local school children.

<:: Terrorists planning to bomb Nakar Supreme Council executed.

<:: Local tribal leader defeated in single combat kills local vanadaxiat.

<:: Declamatorius cloning announces as a failure, Declamatorius the Second achieved life and died 3 minutes after his birth.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: The Nakar Broadcasting Network   The Nakar Broadcasting Network I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:47 pm

On the Nakari wavelengths would sound a loud siren, signalling the beginning of an information transmission. The transmission would be short, cold, and informative with absolutely no repeats. It was more of an announcement list rather than a news cast.

“Today I am in the Council of Verbal Combat and Civil Rivalry as High Naval Vanadax Baneion Varaxon is combating Ardax Megorum over the status of today's army police relations.”

<:: "Security through authority, the lessons have been taught to us by our fathers and their fathers before them, in the outer areas, criminals dare defy our great leadership, how much of this destructively poor beaurocracy will be tolerated before we have to start purging whole colonies!" - Baneion Varaxon

<:: "What the Vanadax Armaro, and the army in general FAIL to notice is that the army are an external force, for purging and conquering external foes! Tell me general, do you see your own people as the foreign enemy?" - Ardax Megorum

<:: "Such accusations are preposterous, I ought to rip your head from your shoulders and fertilise your wife you fool!" - Baneion Varaxon

<:: "Yet again we see his rival attitude to the populace, for I am just a humble man, a man of the people and the empire. He is a high up imperial soldier, rubbing shoulders with brass and he has lost site of what it means to be at the bottom. The police deal with criminals and those who harbour discontent. The army deal with enemies of the Great Empire, if you combine the two, the criminals and the enemies of the Empire become the same thing!" - Ardax Megorum

<:: Workers are to work from negative 6 sun horizon to positive 2 sun horizon, work will be interrupted in the various stages. Earlier starts justified by inbound rest days.

<:: Today’s work pattern will follow an Area 2 check type.

<:: Storms inbound over the following cities, Ytratum, Stratious, Marewerqum.

<:: Quatalak fish caught off shores of Stratious, was disassembled for scientific experimentation, cloned, then put back into the sea according to local Yakirian officials.

<:: Anti Cooking-Blade riots have engulfed minor colony of Utigran, 17 incidents of stabbing have occured, local Vanadaxiat blames knife ban being repealed and demands devolution on the issue of knife bans.

<:: Space Station Krane superior Magtharan; Klathoran, argues that the Nakar needs to improve it representative features for the lesser races within the empire.

Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: The Nakar Broadcasting Network   The Nakar Broadcasting Network I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:33 am

“Today the atmosphere is electrifying as I am in Victory Square on the landing of the Tal-Nagari Delegation, the atmosphere is absolutely electrifying on the ground!”

<:: Tal-Nagarian Ambassador Grandum Salaney landed today, signifying a newfound friendship between both nations.

<:: The Nakar Delegation has successfully landed at the Armistice Station

<:: The Nakar Delegation has successfully landed at the New Terran Imperial Homeworld, and has transmitted their co-ordinates appropriately.

<:: Declamatorious has delayed the diplomatic embassy of the New Terran Republic. Claiming they could be a rogue state. In this extract:
"Mankind is right about certain things, paranoia benefits not just one party, but in a communique from our flight vessels over New Terra, they were threatened. They knew our ship signature and they spoke to us in some garbled babble talk that sounded nothing like Human English, the language of difficult diplomacy and hidden agenda. Only few around us understand the virtue of true allegiance such as the Tal-Nagari. It is a shame, for the Solar Trade Confederacy, for all their faults too share a higher intellect and cunning than that of humanity. It is with a heavy heart I announce that the Nakar are STILL and continue to be the subject of persecution within the galaxy, and will not tolerate such actions. We look gravely to our allies in this time of need, and to the strong supports within our society from our Kajobian brothers."

<:: Following extract from Zinki, Zarakian Race Minister
"Declamatorious is right in all that he has said today. It is impossible to get along with those who refuse to be gotten along with, and as such, we must actively defend what little habitable planets there are left in order to defend our own interests. Our people, and the people of our friend must always come before the requests of man kind, lest he starts another war. Mankind must now know, he is alone in this universe. The age of man has ended, the age of Superior Beings has begun."

<:: Today’s work pattern will follow an Area 27C check type.

<:: Genetic Warbeast lab burned to ground after breakout incident threatened all life on the Moon of Nyrakus

<:: Final ceremonial Karabonum Minimum has been retired from armed forces service.

<:: Cancer patient saved utilising neo-prime medical nanites, Declamatorious had this to say about the matter:
"This is the people we were meant to be, and this is the practical us of a lifetime. Whilst many will say that the military had access to this technology and did not share it for so many years; I say this. What would you do with the technology if you had been destroyed by the many enemies that plague this empire? What if man had snatched your infant from its crib and battered its head of a sharpening stone before you could give it its medicine and watch it grow? I will hear no more criticism. Our military must always come first so that we are always in a comfortable position to expand."

<:: Declamatorious in talks with Tal-Nagarian leadership over the idea of a "split colony" to further learning the depth of a shared racial enterprise.

<:: Foreign policy in the empire. Consistent? Yakirian Princess Mraktia had this to say about Declamatorious:
"He is a great man, he is one to unite the tribes, to outsiders they understand not how the years before this great golden age were. Beset by enemies, pirates, raiders; the people are now united. Commentators speak of a constantly changing foreign policy, and I frankly think that's not true. Pragmatism is the perfect reply to those who would seek to constantly wipe us out, the tactics to Declamatorious may have changed, but his strategy has always remained the same; the safety of our great people. Those who think Declamatorious foreign policy is any different than that are fools who cannot see the larger image.

Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: The Nakar Broadcasting Network   The Nakar Broadcasting Network I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:09 am

"I'm here in the palace of Declamatorious and his beloved council. As always, security is high, and the Tal-Nagarian delegates have settled in, many great generals have blessed this hall, and it is rumoured each metal strut and truss isn't just patterned, but marked by the symbolism of great deeds. Just look at all these royal guards, each one a fierce fighter with an unfathomable amount of downloaded training. Do you think this one could rip me in half?"

<:: Biological Trade on Colony Mathhanax speculated to increase Nakari "life market" by 25% in the next coming month.

<:: Xylarian Rebel General Frevan Sarkaranus found today, mind wiped; sentenced to lobotomised labour after winning his freedom in a ring of combat. Fathers of victims outraged.

<:: Gladiatoral Combat Champion Hyrektus Norkbun to join ranks of military as an esteemed candidate to replace even high Vanadaxiat Baneion Bloodbrood.

<:: Today’s work pattern will follow an Area 27C check type.

<:: Tal-Nagarian leadership educated over the inferiority and treacherous ways of humanity, Tal-Nagarians meet with a positive response.

<:: Possible exception found in man by Nakari diplomat Varrex, coded message of a "Vinh" sent by Tachyon from ship indicates possible man-hating-man faction. A shared future for our empire perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nakar Broadcasting Network   The Nakar Broadcasting Network I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nakar Broadcasting Network
Page 1 of 1