Amongst the Stars.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst the Stars.

Welcome, leader. Your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

08N - Tomb of Kings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thimble

Thimble

08N - Tomb of Kings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 08N - Tomb of Kings   08N - Tomb of Kings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:39 am

"Our enemy has already been destroyed, as I've said, the Coalition's warmongering lead to their own destruction and as a result their people now suffer due to the actions of their own government. We don't blame our own people for the deaths of these heroes, we blame the foolish government which lead them on a path of self-destruction. As for your surroundings, we Humans believe that there is a time and place for everything and whilst you have your own ideas on how diplomacy is handled this is simply the way it is, every one of us has a duty and a place to fulfill it."

Vinh peered across to the back of his office and through the large windows which helped illuminate the room, in the distance the massive structure that was the Imperial Palace itself stood out, it's columned entrances and glorious exterior facade shining brightly. He nodded towards it, attempting to get the Nakarian's attention,

"Naturally, we do intent to treat you to far more prestigious sights. This meeting is to ensure we're both in agreement as to what our further diplomatic relationships should be, after which there will be plenty of time for sight-seeing."
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: 08N - Tomb of Kings   08N - Tomb of Kings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Varrex rubs his thumb into his index finger and middle finger. He looks at it intently, then he looks to the palace and back to Vinh.

"It is indeed impressive, I'd like to see it. But obviously you feel like there is an issue with our diplomatic status. I won't pretend like we're going to jump into all sorts of diplomatic friendship pacts with you. Having said that, we're very far away, and the trade lanes we could create, including jump gates could assist both of us in terms of jumping, cargo, and cross-galactic trade. We have also.... possibly sited a strange activity zone. Not only that, but we would wish to extend your people a greater courtesy; a banquet. It might be rather strange, but we would like someone from your embassy, or you yourself to represent yourself on our home planet, along with a few others..."
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: 08N - Tomb of Kings   08N - Tomb of Kings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:49 am

Vinh smiled before giving a deep satisfied nod to Varrex.

"We'd be more than happy to establish an inquiry into the potential to establish trade between our nations, I also find little problem with this banquet as well. As for representatives, I'll make the proper arrangements once the Ministerial Director reviews my report." he spoke directly whilst typing at a portable device sitting on his lap before looking back up.

"What was this you said about a strange activity zone?"
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: 08N - Tomb of Kings   08N - Tomb of Kings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 12:44 am

New Terran Imperial Palace
Foreign Office Building

Varrex recieves a small amount of information as he discusses with Vinh from a data tablet from his bodyguard.

"Yes, they were some nuclear readings that were confirmed to be readouts from the United Systems Coaltion...." He pauses, then sighs and flicks through the tablet. "Oh, this is grave, grave indeed. The USC are attempting to initiate nuclear war with our faction... This is difficult indeed."
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: 08N - Tomb of Kings   08N - Tomb of Kings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:22 am

For the first time Vinh paused, taking a noticeably longer amount of time to form a response before speaking again. It was clear why, the New Terrans had very little interest in entering into another major interstellar conflict only a few decades after the conclusion of another. The previous war drained their resources and nearly brought destruction to their homeworld let alone the effects it had on their economy. All the while New Terran fleets were forced to behave like bandits, stealing fuel and raiding space stations and planets, entire cities were bombed into submission to continue the war effort and that chapter of New Terra history was something the far more liberal-minded attitudes that were becoming popularly embraced were hoping to bury.

The diplomat finally carried on, this time taking great heed with his words.

"Difficult indeed, the USC have often engaged in similar tactics during previous conflicts. But in their defense you are attempting to seize a strategically important area almost directly adjacent to their home system, I do not sympathize with the USC but I believe there could've been more efforts made to understand and accommodate their concerns. Either way, it's the official policy of the New Terran government that we will not become engaged in foreign conflicts unless we are called to action by an ally or unless the situation directly pertains to us."
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

PostSubject: Re: 08N - Tomb of Kings   08N - Tomb of Kings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 12:57 am

Foreign Office Building

The High Lady of Ambassadorial Duties, the great Halla Za'Tar was one of the most powerful beings in the Hegemony. Given an almost holy title, graced by the Empress' own wishes, and in command of all interspecie diplomacy within' the Hegemony's Diplomacy Corps, she was renown for her kindness, grace, and her approachability. Many said it was why she was so successful with forcing the surrender of the Hugresh rebellion on New Nalla without bloodshed, and how she was able to make such kind and sisterly relations with the New Terran government.

It also made her a wonderful Kal to work under. She had decided to personally overlook the re-development of the Kal'Bavakorian Embassy on New Terra, had hand picked those to staff it, and had made sure the facility's preparation was underway for a true connection to their old allies. It also caused her security detail to voice their opinions openly, which she didn't truly mind. They actually cared for her safety, while most Honor Guards just did it as their duty and not much else.

++-"M'Lady, I must beg your forgiveness, but please reconsider your efforts as of today. The embassy is almost fully prepared, and we could invite the New Terran delegate at such a time!"-++

"No no, my dear Kakar. We have returned to New Terra, and it would be a waste to simply wait! We must greet our hosts immediately!"

++-"Again, M'Lady, I beg your forgiveness. But what of Coalition spies? Svu'Kavsi has spotted them be-.."-++

"Kakar, I will be as fine as our homeworld's gracious winds. I have my Imperial Watchmen with me, and I assure you, the New Terrans will protect us should any simpleton Coalition 'spies' come our way! I have almost entered the building, so worry not."

++-"...Of course M'Lady. I will continue to update you on the embassy's progress via your Holo-Tool. May the Goddess grant you luck and goodwill in your dealings with the humans."-++

High Lady Ambassador Halla Za'Tar deactivates her Holo-Tool's communication system, and releases a light, bubbly chuckle as she continues on her way towards the New Terran's Foreign Office Building. She and her two guards, members of the most elite and respected Imperial Watch, were making their way down a special reserved path from the Kal'Bavakorian Embassy to the Foreign Offices. There had been issues of protests and perhaps a riot or two at the Embassy in the past, which the Svu'Kavsi almost immediately blamed on CIA intervention, so a special path had been authorized by the now-leader of New Terra William Talbot for safe passage to the Foreign Offices building via a 'back' route. Even then, her Imperial Watchmen watched every shadow and every corner; their hands on their Slot Lances in case of sudden attack. These women were remarkably disciplined however; even moreso than the new Sentinel Corps' best troops. Their sole purpose was to defend the highest echelons of the Hegemony and it's Imperial Family, and their all-female organization had done so without fault for thousands of years.

The High Lady Ambassador and her two Watchmen quickly made their way to the back entrance of the Foreign Office Building and, without further ado, the High Lady would make her way up the steps and past the New Terran guardsmen that stand there. With quick, happy and bubbly greetings to these much taller humans, she and her guard would make their way inside...
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: 08N - Tomb of Kings   08N - Tomb of Kings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:03 am

Foreign Office Building

08N - Tomb of Kings - Page 2 LFjzxqo

Halla Za'Tar was respected just as much on New Terra as she was on her homeworld, having the privilege of speaking in direct negotiations with the Emperor and ingratiating herself to him brought her a series of boons which granted her considerable influence. Along with this came a series of rewards such as being officially designated a noble peer of the 'Stately Imperial Order of the Serene Crown' often shortened to simply be the 'Crown Order' which had distinction within New Terra as being one of the few emblems of merit legally permitted to accept non-humans within it's ranks. Although she was a 'High Lady' in Kal'Bavakor she earned for herself a noble title on New Terra as well, simply being referred to by the rank of 'Lady' which legally allowed her to own property even though she was a foreigner. This, combined with the fact that she held the confidence of the Emperor himself, gave her a significant degree of power whether she knew it or not.

Nobles bowed and curtsied as the High Lady made her way through the secure route to the Foreign Office, some called out and attempted to approach to no doubt make pleasantries as a means to curry favor only to be ushered aside by her faithful bodyguards. The security was understandable considering the previous riots, conveniently blamed on the CIA a well-kept fact was the riots were actually instigated and supported directly by the Imperial Guard as a means to aggrandize their own position at Kal'Bavakors expense by luring CIA operatives to approach seemingly treasonous and xenophobic nobles who were then arrested and turned into double agents therefore making themselves more favorable to the State, especially after their previous leadership caused a great stir during the 'Guards Revolt' which saw their Headquarters bombarded and burned after a lengthy siege.

Interestingly enough it wouldn't be Coalition spies she would have to contend with during her time on New Terra, her new position of prominence attracted a far more domestic sort. As she entered the Foreign Office building she found herself accosted by two men wearing the legally mandatory black uniforms of the Imperial Guard.

"My Noble Lady," the first man offered a customary bow as he spoke. "I am Major Platov, me and my colleague have been assigned to augment your security detail and to attend to any immediate logistical concerns you may have during your attendance here within the Foreign Office."

Whilst Platov was full of courtesy and smiles his larger colleague wore nothing but a grim expression, luckily he had elected to remain silent as the Major carried on.

"If you'll follow me, My Noble Lady, the Minister is waiting." She was being lead to see the Foreign Minister himself, nothing but the best for one of the Emperor's favorites it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: 08N - Tomb of Kings   08N - Tomb of Kings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:12 pm

Foreign Office Building
Vinh's Office

After some brief moments of pause, Varrex sighed deeply, causing his neck and shoulders to ripple against the metallic harness he wore. "I grow tired of these pithy talks. We've been talking for nearly two hours. I wish to have a recess, and so do my compatriots, and my ship crew. Do you have an area, out of sight, if you wish; most humans dislike our presence. That we can visit? However consider that we would also wish, very greatly, to see you sites and buildings... a tour of the city if you will would be beneficial for us. You have a very pretty planet here Vinh. We want to see what it looks like from the ground!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 08N - Tomb of Kings   08N - Tomb of Kings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

08N - Tomb of Kings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amongst the Stars. :: Amongst the Stars: Era of Strife :: Roleplay Instances-
Jump to: