Amongst the Stars.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst the Stars.

Welcome, leader. Your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[12D] - X - Kaesong Province

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Punchmaster

Punchmaster

[12D] - X - Kaesong Province  Empty
PostSubject: [12D] - X - Kaesong Province    [12D] - X - Kaesong Province  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm

Kaesong Province
15km above Kaesong I
Civilian Flotilla Saeyung-6

The Civilian Fleet “Saeyung-6” had arrived at their destination, with no time to lose operations immediately began. A hyperspace probe was dropped out of the Saeyung prospector hardware craft and sent into the large purple gas cloud that surrounded the system. This allowed even hidden ships to be viewed in plain site amongst the brightly lit gas clouds in the background. The Kaesong System, as named by the Supreme Leader himself; wasn’t exactly a paradise, it had an ice planet, accompanied with this it had a desert planet with some amounts of green and snow at each polar region, however both these planets (Kaesong I and Kaesong II respectively) were to be colonized. There were a few other gas giants in the system, but nothing of value could be seen in Kaesong III, IV or V. Even if Kaesong I was the planet that was deemed strategically viable by survey craft. The civilian ships broke formation and began to re-enter towards the desert planet of Kaesong I, with a few military dropships accompanying the effort. In tow were smaller hauling vehicles which were before the obviously massive cargo hauler of the military that was preparing to land on the northern hemisphere of the planet.
Back to top Go down
Punchmaster

Punchmaster

[12D] - X - Kaesong Province  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [12D] - X - Kaesong Province    [12D] - X - Kaesong Province  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:50 pm

Kaesong Provice
Kaesong II & I

In the 4 weeks it had taken for the operations to unfold and check back with Pyongyang, the Kaesong Province had utterly flourished under the great Korean mind of expansion. A hyperspace rapid-calculation station that made an intense amount of number crunching exist over Kaesong fired ships directly to and fro from Pyongyang. A visitor to the planet of Kaesong I would see its ice hidden under clouds of black industry and manufacturing, and the desert planet dotted in oil rigs, mines and AI factories. Huge airfields dotted the landscapes of the North and South of Kaesong. North Kaesong City was a new flourishing city in the North of Kaesong II, at its gates were two 45ft tall statues of soldiers, tugging an american flag to pieces with one arm, and cheering with a rifle held high in the other.

Whilst rare, a huge amount of sea water was brought in from Wonsan en masse and dumped into a nearby desert to simulate rainfall on the desert soil in the vain hope that something might grow outside of the lush Northern and Southern areas if enough water was dumped onto the planet. However the desert was not all useless. Both populations were effected by sandstorms of an unknown nature, but they kicked up every week on a Thursday afternoon. Of course nobody questioned this, but tests were being performed in the desert, large ones.
Back to top Go down

[12D] - X - Kaesong Province
Page 1 of 1