Amongst the Stars.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst the Stars.

Welcome, leader. Your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need more RP mods.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz
Admin

Need more RP mods. Empty
PostSubject: Need more RP mods.   Need more RP mods. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:10 am

This is becoming too much for me and wookie to handle alone, who wants to be an RP mod.
Back to top Go down
https://amongstthestars.rpg-board.net
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

Need more RP mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more RP mods.   Need more RP mods. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:21 am

I'll do it. Keeps ATS going
Back to top Go down
RetroRobot
Admin
RetroRobot

Need more RP mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more RP mods.   Need more RP mods. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 5:56 pm

We should probably add at least one more mod in case Eyes has to go on LOA or something
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

Need more RP mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more RP mods.   Need more RP mods. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Good idea. Who volunteers?
Back to top Go down
Alien

Need more RP mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more RP mods.   Need more RP mods. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:25 pm

Didn't you like add me yesterday LOL.
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

Need more RP mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more RP mods.   Need more RP mods. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:37 pm

I did now, I think. Alien is now the second moderator of the ATS RP. I am still on LOA, as school is coming up and I am extremely busy and stressed, but I will do my best to post when possible.
Back to top Go down
RetroRobot
Admin
RetroRobot

Need more RP mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more RP mods.   Need more RP mods. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:08 pm

I'll volunteer as well, just in case you know
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

Need more RP mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more RP mods.   Need more RP mods. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:23 am

Yes. I'll probably have the Kals retreat to their home systems due to the fact I will be unable to post for a sizable amount of time
Back to top Go down
Alien

Need more RP mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more RP mods.   Need more RP mods. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Need more RP mods. IhRyG4
Back to top Go down
Graham

Graham

Need more RP mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more RP mods.   Need more RP mods. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 4:09 pm

EyesofMarch wrote:
Yes. I'll probably have the Kals retreat to their home systems due to the fact I will be unable to post for a sizable amount of time
Kinda sucks because that always happens with you and the Kals. You take an important role within the RP universe and then eventually just retreat out of nowhere leaving a significant RP gap.
Back to top Go down
RetroRobot
Admin
RetroRobot

Need more RP mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more RP mods.   Need more RP mods. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:55 pm

I mean, this is all for fun, we can't force him to get on and write when he doesn't have the time or willpower. We can always continue to RP, if we can't get more people to join and if anyone is up for it we could always create and play as a second faction
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

Need more RP mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more RP mods.   Need more RP mods. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Look. If I have the time, I will try and post. Things have just gotten busy right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need more RP mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more RP mods.   Need more RP mods. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need more RP mods.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amongst the Stars. :: Information :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: