Amongst the Stars.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst the Stars.

Welcome, leader. Your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jutland - An Episodic RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombiedude101

Jutland - An Episodic RP Empty
PostSubject: Jutland - An Episodic RP   Jutland - An Episodic RP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:36 am

A lot of people have probably already heard about this, but Jutland is back and has been for some time thanks to the efforts of CosmicCommander and all the others involved in its rebirth.

What is Jutland? It's something of a long story but for the sake of TL;DR it's a Sci-Fi RP originally created by Dark_Knight based aboard the UEN Jutland, a navy vessel in the 22nd Century, amidst an ongoing cold war of sorts between Humanity and an avian race, the Cretin. The RP is episodic based, taking place weekly on Saturday at 9PM GMT and so far it's about six episodes into the planned twelve episode run and has for the most part been going strong, due in part to the fact that Cosmic and the Storytellers have been making an effort to keep everyone as involved as possible. However, this latest episode's turnout has been somewhat disappointing - partially because people haven't been able to turn up due to work/school/general life arrangements, and partially because they've been playing on other games or servers.

This is one of my reasons for making this thread - up until now, we've had a good run. The setting and general tone of the RP, combined with the lore and character development has worked well so far, and it's only because of this sudden drop that the situation seems hard. Given how far we've already come, it seems a shame to just allow Jutland to decline over something as stupid as a low turnout, so I'm making a personal appeal here for people to take a look and give it some consideration because it's a great opportunity and I don't want to see something I've grown to love die after this far in, especially with all its potential. Don't let the roster put you off - there's still plenty of room for new characters if you want to be pushed in, and even if you don't want to bother with the roster I've seen throwaway crewman characters play a significant role as the series has progressed.

Here is a link to the forums, for future reference. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Last edited by Zombiedude101 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RetroRobot
Admin
RetroRobot

PostSubject: Re: Jutland - An Episodic RP   Jutland - An Episodic RP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:48 am

I would have loved to do this, but it would have always been a crapshoot on whether or not I would have been able to actually get on, while I love the whole episodic thing, I've always got something different on my schedule and its hard to put aside a few hours at that time for any sort of hobby. I would have loved if it were something like a forum RP or something, so I could pop in make a post and pop out like I do here
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jutland - An Episodic RP   Jutland - An Episodic RP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:04 am

i'd appreciate you not advertise other things on my forum RP. i'll let it pass considering jutland is dying.
Back to top Go down
https://amongstthestars.rpg-board.net
Zombiedude101

PostSubject: Re: Jutland - An Episodic RP   Jutland - An Episodic RP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:44 am

Blitz wrote:
i'd appreciate you not advertise other things on my forum RP. i'll let it pass considering jutland is dying.

I'm only trying to drum up a bit of interest given that it's an RP that would attract a lot of people who play here, and given that it's only once a week I didn't think anyone would mind. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutland - An Episodic RP   Jutland - An Episodic RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutland - An Episodic RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amongst the Stars. :: Information :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: