Amongst the Stars.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst the Stars.

Welcome, leader. Your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!

Go down 
+3
Mother Superior
RetroRobot
Blitz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 10:37 pm

I updated the story, it should be a lot better now. I like the idea of three ships per homeworld and one per colony; really reduces the complexity of the ship system. I do think we should keep combat based on player judgement, although a chart keeping track of ship systems and veteran status would be cool.

Resources are now going to play a large part in the RP. Unlike in the original ATS, Helium-3 is now super, super rare. Teuffel still has a FEW rich asteroids, and new empires will have small reserves to last them a year or two, but new sources of power must be researched or found. Habitable worlds are super uncommon, and ships are difficult and costly to build.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:42 am

the history of AtS is that when it was big people were always dissapointed or ending up holding grudges for fleet battles because some one didn't react in a way another thought was appropriate. 

the DnD system i'll improvise will fix this, it'll be pretty simple as it'll be HP based, and it will give people the option to create a unique strategy for your fleet.
Back to top Go down
https://amongstthestars.rpg-board.net
Blitz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:43 am

however if all parties involved in a battle don't want to use the system, then idc, RP without rolls
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Let's get that combat system finished. Once that is done I can set regulations for fleets and colonies, and then we should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 7:44 pm

I propose 150 starting points to each player to build their fleet, each team is allowed 5 transport/research ships without weapons too, this stops players from expansion spamming and limits OTT crazy expansion, but the 150 point build is a comfy one, allowing every fleet to have a fairly hefty amount of ships they can use to defend areas but not conquer a fucking truckload of areas.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 10:58 pm

a note to everyone that official RP is not starting until we
A, get more people
B, hammer out the fleet combat guide
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:21 am

I was expecting more apps by now.

Let's try to step up 'recruiting' for the RP, I'd really like to begin before this Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Mother Superior
Admin
Mother Superior

PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 5:55 am

im back Smile though i deploy in two weeks, oh well!!!!
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:37 am

I will be removing Blitz and Mother Superior's races from the RP due to their disappearance. I will keep their apps, however, in case they wish to return.
Back to top Go down
Alien

PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 1:48 pm

what is habbiding

I have been drowning under the weight of my exams, but I would probably be interested in getting this show running again.
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:41 pm

I'm still alive guys, and I'm still involved in the RP.

I'm just BUSYYYYYYY. Hopefully I'll be posting tonight and if not this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:32 am

alhamdulilah
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:32 pm

Thimble, you bet your ass our diplomacy is still on Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!   ..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..-KSSSHHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYY!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amongst the Stars. :: Information :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: