Amongst the Stars.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst the Stars.

Welcome, leader. Your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber

Go down 
+5
Omni
Rook
Punchmaster
The Wild Spud
Zombiedude101
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:41 am

Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber Latest?cb=20120415194202&path-prefix=en

The home of interspecies politics in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. This is where, as the Humans say, the 'magic happens'. All able bodied species with stable governments and capable of spaceflight after the Fuel Depression hit the local cluster come to Armistice to decide the future of the known galaxy. If wars come to fruition, if economic sanctions or trade laws are required, if inter-specie laws are put into place, if anything that effects or may effect two stellar governments, species, or inhabited worlds comes into play, they are discussed in the Armistice Council Chamber. 

While Armistice is still staffed mostly by a Human garrison of diplomats, space traffic and flight crews, and regulatory staff, this hold on Armistice is quickly becoming tossed by the introduction of alien species, both new and old, to the political stage. The four seats on the Security Council, held by the four original or, in the event the original governments dissipating, most influential governments in the local cluster are no longer Human. New governments, some with greater populations than all of the Human worlds combined, are quick to take advantage of these available seats as to influence galactic politics to their people's liking. The veto power and the ability to create votes on important subjects are the main powers of these seats, and the ability to influence galactic law is a power no species, either Human or alien in origin, should take lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:33 am

The Nakar delegation walks through into the chamber, looking around, they're early it seems, nobody is here.

"Trust the rest to be late, says something about us, doesn't it?"

The bodyguards wait outside as Vanadaxiat Omega Kratatum had his seat, taking up a rather large part of the seating area. Around Kratatum, behind him and around him would sit his 3 other races in the empire. Snapclaw the Magharan, Kojkrok the Zarakian and Blanctushar were their names.

Last edited by Rook on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:09 pm

In the midst of the dull, quiet air, the Imperial declaration discussed matters related to their foreign policy. Nodding and marvelling at the weird and exotic creatures primitively scrubbing the floors.

As the doors of the Council Chamber open, all eyes fix and lock on the small figure in its military garb. Omega Kratatum would take his translator off English and speak in ancient Nakar.

"Military apparel to a civil meeting, tells you enough about this society already, doesn't it. Wait, is that... hmmm." Omega Kratatum strokes his well spiked chin as he juts his jaw out.

The creature would make it's way towards the stairs leading into the council 'box seats', and would eventually make it's way beside the chair at which the much, much taller Nakar sat. Extending a three fingered hand, the figure would hold out a small holo-card; glowing a gentle blue, and retaining the address of what appeared to be a building on the Embassy Center quadrant of Armistice Station. As soon as this is done, the creature would speak. It's bubbly, almost liquid accent contorts the well spoken Human English that escapes the audio speakers on it's helmet. From it's higher pitched tone, it is only reinforced that this is clearly a female of whichever species it belongs to.

As the creature begins talking, Snapclaw begins to tick and click his vocal chords verbally, snapping his claws the odd time too. Kojkrok lifts from his chair, fluttering closer to the woman to hear what she has to say. Kojkrok's antennae would flick back and forth. Vanadaxiat Omega Kratatum listens to the female speak, idly looking forward with bore. He stares to his Drathori counterpart and cocks and eyebrow upwards. The Drathori slouches in his chair, covering it in its slug-like ooze. As the Kal'Bavakorian pauses as says the words "The Alliance-" the Nakar would idly raise his hand and turn on his translator.

<:: "I have heard enough, I wish for you do kindly depart, your card will not be necessary." Said Kratatum as Kojkrok types minutes into the data pad.

Any reply as such would be blotted out with the snapping of Snapclaws pincers and his cursing in his own language. "Krat kur moki moktatatatataatata! BALRUGH!" To this reaction Omega stifles a chuckle. He then goes on to say;

< :: "It matters not you knowing us. We know who you are."
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:57 pm

The delegates are clearly unimpressed as the Nakar stands up, protruding spikes from his neck, a clear sign of not just anger, but hatred. He listens to all that the legionnaire has to say, with a twisted look of disgust and anguish on his face. As she walks away, Kojkrok clears his nostrils. The Zarakian Kojkrok finishes his minutes then sets the typing board into his back compartment.
"So, the honorable Lady Ambassador must be clear on our stance now."

The Vanadaxiat laughs as the Kal'Bavakorian takes her leave, with his finger he flicks it into the middle floor of the council hall. He sits back, talking to his peers.

"Observe the flaws of an empire that flies too close to the heat. Too many enemies, bah, what sense do they having making threats when they realise the galaxy hates them for who they are? Its the size. I hate their size. Their vein beauty. Their fake strength. It disgusts me."

The Kojkrok flutters its wings and sits. "To what do we know of them, did they exist before the Colonial Wars?"

"That they did, Kojkrok."

The Drathori slouches, "Yes... Nakar records show that during an exchange, they used, labelled underhanded tactics to disable Nakar ships, whilst the Nakar completely destroyed one of their ships by ramming into it and blowing up a small nuclear device, quite devastating to the early Nakar economy really. The attack was labelled is unprovoked as well, it seems."
Back to top Go down
The Wild Spud

The Wild Spud

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:20 am

The doors of the council chamber slid open with a mechanical hum as the delegation of the STC made their official entrance. The delegation was led by an old Saphrithid or around sixty. He walked with hurried steps and wore a sharp, neatly pressed business suit of the latest fashion. In his left hand carried a brown leather brief case obviously filled with materials relation to his diplomatic mission. Following him was his secretary, a young Saphrithid female who was making her best efforts to keep up with her bosses’ quick pace as she noted down his dictated orders onto her data pad. Lastly a disinterested looking middle aged human in a confederate military uniform and bearing the rank of colonel, followed behind the pair.

The trio quickly found their designated seats. The Old diplomat took the center seat and proceeded to open his brief case and remove its contents, placing them in an organised manner unto the table. His two associates sat either side of him. The young secretary fidgeted in her seat, clearly uncomfortable at her first experience of meeting another species. The colonel however gave the other delegation a blank stare, waiting for his boss to begin the conversation.

Silence from the delegation of the STC continued for another minute, the old diplomat organised his papers and muttered some inaudible words to the colonel. Finally when he was finished he raised his head, frowning at the sight of the delegation from Nakar.

“I do declare, if had of known what brutish and unrefined company I would have been faced with I would have come at a later time.”

The confederate diplomat spoke grumbling in fluent Nakarian

“I am Meluks Korboo diplomatic representative of the Solar Trade Confederacy. Beside me is my Military aid, Colonel Lawrence Jürgen of the confederate foreign legion and Hiie…my personal Secretary.”

Meluks cleared his throat with an audible cough and selected one of the pages laid out before him.

“Now gentlemen, I do believe that this is the first proper diplomatic engagement that our two great nations have engaged in since the war. A step forward wouldn’t you agree?”
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:17 am

The doors had barely just closed before they shot open once-more, this time for an exceptionally large delegation. In walked not only diplomats of Human descent, but those of Tahari and Heraklion heritage as well, they spoke amongst each-other and from the laughs and cheery mood emanating from their group it seemed they had more of an interest in conversing amongst themselves rather than with other nations. They all wore extravagant suits in their respective traditional styles, looking far more like a bunch of gangsters than an actual proper diplomatic staff and upon entrance to the Council Chamber they began eying the few delegations present with suspicious looks before inferring amongst themselves in their various native languages.

"Well, we have ugly Xenos and even uglier Xenos." said a particular human staff member speaking of the Solar Trade and Nakar delegations respectively, eliciting a laugh from some of his nearby colleagues.

The Tahari on the other hand were immersed in their own conversation,

"Ellarū, alli itararu alli hōgiddāre ide?"

"Avaru spaṣṭavāgi aḍagikoṇḍiddāre nāvu, modala sahōdara nam'ma kai tōrisi āśayadondige."

"Nam'ma mānavaru śīghradallē māḍalāguvudu bahuśaḥ avaru, sōlina ruci oggikoṇḍiralillavāddarinda!" the final comment made them all smile as they awaited the formal convening of the council, or for another race to approach them.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:20 am

The Nakarian frowns, looking at the Saphrithid as he walks past him. Staring at him and saying:

"You Saphrithids take pride in your logic so you should apply it. Something heavier, taller, and stronger with standardised combat training is much more likely to tear you in half, in-front of your younglings than to take your insults. No bodyguards required, moneygrabbing coward.

The Nakar ambassador is however humbled at the actions of the Saphrithid. Due to their political boxes being aligned beside each other it was obvious the Nakar ambassador would be spending a lot more personal time with the Saphrithid, in-council that was. He clears his throat and begins to converse with the Saphrithid in his own tongue.

"Baert vir mak tok jaela. Arakantum Terra-Manakundus mol eregork inferiatux molitach blurgh mihimak. Poredhil pehsipan thukirihr deyrehlin monehnyihl dorehmak. Mbehzayas lambihmen ahj zdehpakelz kerren kroko. Lehlbhulo fae lororihk yanihzihr, kembilzeh lonarer holihzek Tal-Nagari, ryehnihngan et ol nildeliyr dokaldam nundihdhayr Kharkia zirinar."

He offers out a contact card to the Saphrithid, rattling his fingernails on it as he does, recognizing his diplomatic counterpart from previous age. It makes sense really, due to the fact they are both rather old for the current diplomatic scene. The triple of aliens all examine and scrutinize the humans. The Magharan, Snapclaw looks at the humans obviously laughing at them, raises his claws and snaps them a few times, then sits back down. He clears his back guts for discussing in Nakarian dialect and says to his peers and in audible distance of his Saphrithid counterpart; "Why do these humans wear so much unnecessary pomp, and all that clothing? It is funny, why is it humans continue to drive themselves into a corner. Their delegation is the one that contacted us to establish an embassy at their planet, and yet here they are insulting us. I believe, I overheard some humans sweeping the floor talking of their peers outside; they call this "Dick Measuring." I don't know what it means, we shall have to ask the diplomats, but I'm sure it has something to do with asserting dominance."

"Mankind is brittle, just look at that bone structure."

"Yes, you'd have a hard time fertilising that structure. You'd likely snap in half, I wonder what their woman even look like."

"Snapclaw that is vile, are you saying you'd enjoy intertwining with a human? Disgusting"

"Oh come on, you basically look like a human anyway. Don't act like the thought hasn't crossed your mind, and I bet it gets reaaaaal lonely on this station."

"I'd like to think that is a joke, but if you tell it again I'll rip those claws off prettysnail. And no, I have 3 females attached to my scent back home, who are due to yield 45 offspring in my name. Why would I attempt to do such things with a human, or any other species for that matter, when I could potentially raise a company in the Udspaxkradax?"

Kojkrok piped up "Shineclaw, Kratatum has a point, I doubt a human would come and fertilise the eggs I lay. I doubt I'm in the slightest of appeals to humans in general. Some aliens share attraction, I however want nothing more for mankind that the failure of their ability to reproduce."

The Nakar diplomat laughs at this comment.
Back to top Go down
Dabeest

Dabeest

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:34 pm

The Heritage procession comes in, one lone, royal ambassador on behalf of the men he rules, followed by 2 priests, dressed in white robes, on either side of him. At the back is a priest in a red robe carrying a cross as they walk to their booth. Behind them is a hidden alien figure in a cloak, it gracefully moves with the “holy” procession to the box. The ambassador, if that’s what you could call him, is clearly uncomfortable under all the precious metal and rock he is wearing and flaunting. Ambassador Rupert Gruberschmidt Cobblebottom IV the Second pranced into the room with the majesty of a peacock and sat in his booth.

The cloned official sits in his box, saying a prayer with his procession, blessing the booth and the diplomacy it would deliver. He then shakes hands, with his own people. Following this he would look up and down the hall at the other aliens. He scowled at various factions merely because he didn't like the look of them, and rightly so. There were some nasty looking aliens in this hall, and some equally nasty looking humans. Behind the ambassador were two knights, bodyguards as such, they noisily crunched across the floor as their reinforced link-metal grinded together loudly.

“Humans, they look dirty. Aliens, they look magnificent. The whispers on the solar winds are true, our race has declined. Praise be to god on this day, and death to all those who oppose his word, unless they benefit our great kingdom, in that case, long live these heretics and their heathenish ways.”

He then kneels. "Deus est potens et ultimo, non aliunde bonum in nobis, tamen humanae solertiae excidam mihi ignoscat Deus poenitentibus tutati sunt homines, qui illic haud spero videant lumen luminum."
Back to top Go down
Zombiedude101

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 1:31 am

It was a short while before the representatives from the Union of the Commonwealth finally made their entrance; two ambassadors, one human whilst the other clearly rakhan, stepped forward, followed by a guard of four soldiers dressed in formal attire with SA40s slung at their sides. The human representative was one Ambassador Richard Dawson, an Anglo-Canadian in his mid-fifties who wore something which resembled a cross between a business suit and a formal officer's dress and, despite his age, still kept a full head of charcoal hair that barely seemed to be greying, if at all. Meanwhile, the rakhan representative was Chief Vurhan of Turvess, who stood at an imposing 6'5 and bore all the natural prowess of his species. Unlike his human counterpart, the Chief's choice of garb was a lightweight traditional 'armour' of sorts that bore both the markings of his own clan and of the rakhan people as a whole, whilst over the four nostril-like breathing passages on his face was a respiratory device intended to deliver a higher oxygen content to his system.

Having been placed not too far from the Nakar delegation, both representatives had been just about close enough to almost barely hear a few of the unflattering remarks to which the Ambassador did not deign to hear, instead snorting half-amusedly at the comments about his own race and shooting a glance towards the Chief. He smiled just a little bit, before remarking:

"If they gave our women a chance, they might be pleasantly surprised. Or men, for that matter."

To this, the Chief let off an odd-sounding grunt and subtly tilted his head upwards; a sign of muted amusement, it seemed..
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:08 pm

After a number of mundane activities, the Nakar diplomat would quietly slunk over to the Saphrithid box, and begin conversing with the Saphrithid diplomat. Shortly after that small chat was over, he'd walk over to the Heritage of Salvanar diplomatic box, and attempt to initiate conversation with their diplomat. He seems rather rushed.
Back to top Go down
weaselwood

weaselwood

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:24 pm

As the Nakar conversed with the nations, the Tal-Nagarian delegacy strutted over the floor to their booth. Judging by their brand new outfits and jewellery, they’d been on the station for some time, particularly the galactic mall. They waltzed up to their box and sat themselves on the other side of the Nakar, opposite the Saphrithids, and to the right of the Heritage of Salnavar, they made no comments but simply nodded to those that looked at them and talked between each other. After some time a card game broke out between the three of the delegation to pass some time as nothing was really going on.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Reckoning

Vanadaxiat Omega Kratatum rose in the quiet and began to present, dimming the lights to convey that the use of holograms was going to be used in the hall.

“Council now in session. Council, it is time a serious, grave, inter-galactic incident was addressed. The threat of another destructive war looms, and once again the Coalition are behind it. The Nakar have been advanced upon by an invading force disguised as a civilian fleet. However, they are militarily escorted by fighter craft. They have expressed that they will use nuclear weapons and they have no intent on obeying the laws set down by the council. The humans have planned this attack carefully. On the same day that we legally laid claim to the planet; Nakgari, outside our system, and biologically inhabited by our species and our species alone for the last 3 weeks, the humans have ignorantly cast our claims aside to declare that they and they alone will mine the planet. “

The room would go dark as a hologram illuminates the floor for all to see, Nakgari would be present and so would the tactical information of the civilian fleet.

“We have set up an exclusion zone around the planet in case the United Coalition violate the will of this council’s diplomatic course, which the Coalition clear does NOT respect.”

The planet hologram map then changed to show a transparent blue spherical perimeter across the planet.

“If the USC violates this exclusion zone during the course of this matter the council ruling still stands and the attempted claim to “cassus belli” that Peter Womack claimed will be ignored due to the ultramotives present in the Coalition. It is clear to not just the Nakar, but to the Tal-Nagari and even the miners they are being beyond aggressive and accommodating. They will not recognize our authority when it is clear. “

“Not only this, they have threatened to use nuclear weapons to carve out their territory on the planet, which not only will kill, yes, kill; our civilian miners. It will also have damage the planets ecosystem beyond repair.”

The hologram would then show white spheres simulating nuclear detonations across the planet, followed by a drifting grey haze.

“The fallout of these nuclear mining vessels would utterly destroy the ecosystem on the planet, accompanied by the fact it would deem the planet only feasible for the Coalition and the Coalition only. The system is full of rich mineral deposits that are not planetside and it was completely unnecessary for the United Coalition to stage such an offensive manuvre, especially when they do not declare their home world on galactic charters. This means that they could in fact be bluffing when they say the planet is close to their homeworld, another possible ultramotive.”

The map then shows smaller blue units which were the Nakar, moving towards small red units.

“Currently the Coalition are attempting to breach our exclusion zone, which we are attempting to counter with direct physical blockading with individual fighters, mining and weapons locking, however, if they continue not to yield we will be forced to damage their engines. We will damage them to the point they become unusable but repairable later, and tow them off and away from the planet. We have been explicit in issuing this warning.”

The ships audio would crackle in and Admiral Varrax audio file would crackle through.

<:: "Cease and desist. We are currently exercising our right to place a restriction on both sides from taking action on this matter until such actions are decided by the galactic council, in such favour, we have set up a spherical exclusion zone that you will breach in 32 seconds. This is your first and only warning, you will cease your entry and forfeit this planet until the galactic council has spoken. All replies and calls are recorded. This planet is a reserve and no-such nuclear operations will occur on it as they would disturb the native fauna; something also documented in the council laws. By breaching our exclusion sphere you are ignoring the democratic processes of the council and you will force us to disable your ships and tow you away from orbit. We will not dance to your tune; any of your fleets that follow will be met with galactic response."

“You see? Accompanied to this, the radiological signatures on these mining ships, match those of a moon Nakar probes detected had been destroyed by a nuclear device. The moon was a habitable region, our sensors detected. And the humans were clearly studying the destructive effects of weapons on biosystems. We do not have the space or time to share Nakgari with those who would openly seek to damage its biology, its flora and fauna, and its civilian populace. The coalition has proven before that its real motives are indeed brutally selfish and often cruelly nihilistic. However they have openly provoked Nakar vessels in an effort to coerce us into making a foreign policy move that benefits them. The Nakar calls the council to vote on the exclusion and denial of the Nakgari and the surrounding systems of the United Coalition.”
Back to top Go down
weaselwood

weaselwood

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:38 pm

The Tal-Nagarian chief of diplomacy, Strifus, loosened his collar at the information presented to him, but he was immediate in agreeing with the resolution, he stood and barked out “The Nagarian Nation agrees with the conclusions of the Nakar, this expansion will not go unchecked. Nor will the war mongering cost any more lives. We will not let the United Coalition drag us into their war that they already set the galaxy ablaze with. It is time to stop this plan before it has time to come to fruition.”
Back to top Go down
Dabeest

Dabeest

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Ambassador Rupert Gruberschmidt Cobblebottom IV the Second stood and sighed. “It is communities like the coalition that let mankind down. It would at least be excusable if they merely wanted to study the planet for the reasons of its great biology as specified by Omega Kratatum. Or even inhabit the planet. However, I will not stand here and allow our great races name to be tarnished by the acts of lesser men, The Heritage of Salvanar backs the Nakar on their decision.”
Back to top Go down
The Wild Spud

The Wild Spud

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Confederate Diplomat Meluks listened to the words of Kratatum with great interest. It was clearly obvious that the situation that the Coalition had begun between themselves the Nakarians and their allies the Tal-Nagarians was a complicated affair. It was perfectly understandable that the coalition may feel at ill at ease at the joint territorial expansion of the two species close to what apparently was their home system. However, this was by no means an acceptable reason for the threat of nuclear warfare and the damnation of a perfectly good planet. The actions of the coalition could damn well plunge the entire north western sector of the galaxy if tensions weren’t calmed down with all due haste. If war did break out over this fiasco however, it would be long and bloody and although at first great monetary would be gained from the selling of weapons and equipment to both sides. In the long run however it would be disastrous reducing the sector to waste in a number of years and as a result the confederacy’s export and imports in the region would be stagnant for years.

Meluk gave an audible sigh of displeasure at the complexity situation as he reclined back in his seat. They’re clearly scared mused the old diplomat as he scanned the council chamber and its inhabitants. The Coalition does not want, as they see it, a potential threat so close to their home system and the Nakarians along with Tal-Nagarians will not take the actions of the human coalition likely. If it came to it the Tal-Nagarians and the Nakarians, being the brutes that they are, would no doubt relish the opportunity for war. The coalition would respond in kind and war would begin.

The government of the coalition was simply doing what it perceived to be the best way to protect its people, Meluk thought as he continued to roll the matter around in his head, but their rather heavy-handed approach was a poor choice and if looked at from the perspective of Nakgarin’s new inhabitants they are simply responding in a defensive nature. The issue settled in his mind Meluk rose to his feet and prepared to speak to the council.

“The Government of the Solar Trade Confederacy while understanding why the Coalition acted as they did cannot excuse their blatant disregard over the issue of Galactic peace. If the expansion of the Tal-Nagarian and Nakarian nations was an issue of worry, they should have approached the council and I’m sure a peaceful decision could be made between themselves and the other council nations involved. It is with this in mind that the confederacy backs the motion of the representative from The United Empire of Nakar. However we implore the Coalition along with the governments of Nakar and Tal-Nagari to find a way to salvage this fiasco and come together in a peaceful settlement. Because if you don’t and war breaks out between your people, be assured that it will be a war of complete annihilation and unfortunately corpses make poor business associates”.

His piece said Meluk sat down and began conversing with his military attaché, Colonel Lawrence Jürgen. While this was going on Hiie, Meluk’s secretary continued her frantic typing in her attempt record the ending words of her bosses speech.
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:39 pm

The New Terran delegation remained curiously silent, for one of the nations primarily involved in the fight against the USC and it's allies it was expected they would be one of the most stringent detractors of the United Systems and their expansionist policies. Rumors began to fly once-more amongst theorists of the New Terrans only entering into hostilities to standby their allies rather than of any obligation to serve the Interstellar Community.

Not to mention the fact that over 80 percent of their combat operations were against territory that weren't even holdings of the USC to begin with...
Back to top Go down
Punchmaster

Punchmaster

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 12:15 am

The United Korean delegation is ushered in quickly, their fast-travel FTL obviously having shown off their long-range efficient systems. They simply add to the chaos in the room and the obvious back and forth that would be going on.

Yae-Hong Sun would be the representative for the Unified Korean People, and would be absolutely clueless to the chaos going on. Seated beside the Terrans, Hong Sun would ask quickly in english.

"Fellow man, what is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 2:08 am

"US Imperialism and the rewards it reaps." the Diplomat returned in English nonchalantly.

He peered over, inspecting the attire and positively remarking to himself on his new colleagues Human lineage.

"From where do you hail, my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Punchmaster

Punchmaster

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 2:12 am

"Unified Korea, the Glorious Pyongyang System" the Korean replied in impeccable English.

"American Imperialism! Those Dogs! Is there anything we can do to stop this?!" within seconds of the Koreans barely sitting down they had already been angered. The Koreans however took the time to study the room and those than inhabited it.

"I presume we will be sitting beside you for a while, excuse my outburst, I am Yae-Hong Sun"
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 2:14 am

Having overheard the outburst across the room the Nakar diplomat perked up from the live feed, openly raising his voice across the council. "Another who speaks the truth perhaps?! Why does this community sit back and do nothing while a member of it is openly attacked into a corner where it is forced to defend itself! In a legal charter claim nonetheless!"
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:46 am

"Ah, I've heard of your people." the Diplomat said, stretching the truth somewhat. "I'm Haji Jamaluddin, it's fine."

He motioned again towards the center podium where speeches were often made once the excitement of his outburst died down amongst the chamber before he spoke again.

"As for stopping this, you could always take a que from us and start a war, although I certainly wouldn't recommend it." he smiled slyly. "Then again, it did get the job done."

He continued, attempting to create further conversation.

"You said you're Korean, correct? I'm of Malaysian heritage myself if we go by old Earth classifications, as you know we New Terrans exist as a result of Chinese space initiatives from way back prior to the Alarei War."
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:39 am

The Nakar diplomat goes further in his discussion. "We cannot defend ourselves due to the looming threat of nuclear weaponry. We have no means of deterrence, do you see the steps we are going to avoid a war that will be too costly for our nation? Is there no nation that wants to restore the will of this council?! It is clear the Coalition has no care for the life of its own citizens or the citizens of the Nakar people, nonetheless the Saphrithids. If the remaining parties remain silent the council will be in a majority vote to deny the USC the planet of Nakgari. This much we can agree on!"
Back to top Go down
Punchmaster

Punchmaster

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:46 am

The Korean Diplomat was having an extremely hard time maintaining any sort of conversation with the New Terran Diplomat due to the extremely baiting sentences he was dropping. He was mid conversation, saying.

"Ah yes, we were once good friends with the Peoples Republic, and it would be good to-" he was then cut off, standing up and waving his diplomatic papers over the council.

"The Korean Peoples Republic will openly support the plight of the Nakar against this cancerous American aggression! We can not, and MUST not sit idle while the American dogs pick us apart one by one. If we do not support these aliens, who will support us when our head falls to the chopping block! Coalition greed knows no bounds! If America attack the innocent aliens, the Korean People will unleash a devastating nuclear arsenal and send the capitalists running in fear from our glorious nation!"
Back to top Go down
Omni

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 2:29 pm

The Valkari.. diplomat, if she can be called that, leans her head against her two outstretched talon-tipped fingers, slouching in her seat.  She is Ambassador Thanatan; she has been the Republic of Orollan's representative for the past four months, and in that space of four months, she has said less than six full sentences.  Rumors are abound; she has no great house, unheard of for a member of Valkari government.  Her tightly wrapped black tunic does not cover her arms, nor much of her thighs, yet she bears no maken, yet possesses a great many scars.  Maken are central to Valkari culture; they chronicle the life of those who bear them.  Having none implies that she has accomplished nothing- that she has done nothing of worth in her existence.  Connect this with her.. lack of participation, and her presence here becomes clear.  She is not here by choice.  This is penance.  At some point, she committed a transgression worthy of being stripped of her House, and, given her lack of markings, her story.  This explains a great many things about her behavior.  Still, it opens up other questions.  Such a punishment is not unheard of, but such criminals are typically indentured to a great house or exiled.  Why is she representing the Republic of Orollan?  Why would the Republic allow such an individual to represent them to the galaxy?

Her eyes shift upward from the table before her.

"This is the reason the races of the galaxy look down upon you, Children of Earth.  Your petty squabbles endanger the sector," She says.  As she speaks, a light on the transparent mask covering her mouth lights up with each word, implying that she her words are not being spoken in English; rather, the mask is translating for her.  Such devices are common among Valkari offworld- the Valkari language has proven almost impossible for Non-Valkari to learn, owing the unique structure of their vocal cords.

Her gaze shifts to the Korean ambassador, "You have been aboard this station for less than an hour, and yet you throw yourself headfirst into conflict that you barely grasp, Earth-Born.  Not even the House of Serpents is that foolish."  The House of Serpents, of course, being how the Valkari refer to the people of Kal'Bavakor.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 2:58 pm

The Nakarian diplomat laughs. "Oh to be young again, you seem to realise that the lives of thousands of innocent workers are at stake here, the human nation as a right to be angered at their Coalition compatriots. What is the Valkari stance on the embargo on the Planet of Nakgari, for or against? Or idle, like the New Terrans."

The Nakar diplomat was clearly looking for a steamroll victory in the votes. So far he was achieving it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next