Amongst the Stars.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst the Stars.

Welcome, leader. Your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber

Go down 
+5
Omni
Rook
Punchmaster
The Wild Spud
Zombiedude101
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omni

Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Ambassador Thanatan looks.. unimpressed.  She looks around the room. "You fear for your kin, you insist the Council intervenes in this.. squabble, and yet- where was this.. compassion when Kaan was burning?  You fear that thousands of your kin are in danger- where was this compassion when millions of our kin were lost?  You ask for compassion, yet when others are in need, you turn away.  You ask for our compassion, and yet you treat with Serpents!"

Her eyes, lit with trapped light, turn to the Nakarian representative, though she doesn't actually dignify him with the effort it would take to rotate her head. "You seek to guard in committee that which you cannot win in battle.  Hold your own world, Ambassador.  This does not concern the Republic, or, for that matter, the Council."
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:29 pm

"Kaan? What the hell was Kaan. Did you bring such an issue to the council? You cannot possibly blame us for something we were not a part of, in a war we did well to stay out of. I treat with no such serpents."

The Nakar diplomat smirked, enemies were bountiful in this hall, and this race were particularly embittered by the processes, it was up to the manipulation of the newer species that the Nakar would build a reliable coalition.

"I need not talk on behalf of my race, cynical bootlick. I can win in battle all that I want, if your race wasn't so primitive you'd see beyond battle victories. Probably the explanation as to why you lost so many; and why so few helped."
Back to top Go down
weaselwood

weaselwood

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Diplomatic chief Strifus stands. He enquires like as he would to his children:

"Can we please?"

He looks to the Nakar and Valkari ambassadors.

"This can be solved, peacefully. I trust in every government body present that we can come to deliberation. I still wish to see the Coalition immediately."
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:30 pm

The New Terran diplomat swiftly rose to his feet, addressing the council for the first time since their sitting had begun.

"I concur with Mr. Strifus, we must have calm and order in these meetings so as to ensure an actual verdict is decided upon when the time comes." just as fast as he rose he sat right back down again.

He judged it as for the best, whilst its true the Kal'Bavakorian assault on Kaan was unprecedented in it's rapid organization and element of surprise it wouldn't have been possible without the New Terran support ships that accompanied the fleet. Whilst the Kal'Bavakorians conducted the vast majority of the ground and orbital attacks, their fuel and ammunition supplies as well as jamming measures were consistently replenished and provided by New Terran supply ships. Therefore, it was a smart decision to evade the subject as much as possible through any means available.
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:26 am

Suddenly, the doors of the Armistice Council Chamber slides open yet again. Yet, instead of an unfamiliar species coming to take it's place as a new member of the growing galactic community, the face of this species is all too familiar..

Five short creatures, barely larger than a young teenage human being, with three fingered hands, slender bodies, and large feet with two frontal toes and one rear toe would step into the chamber. These creatures are adorned with elegant environmental suits emblazoned with both warrior and religious insignias. The largest of these insignias rests on their armor's shoulder plating; clearly giving it some serious importance.

These beings step into the chamber; bringing light upon their suit's features, as their faces and bodies are hidden beneath the thick armor and synthetic suits that adorn them. A creature of some serious significance, a female no doubt, is backed by four warriors dressed in heavy garb, with their odd hands wrapped tightly around the stun batons that are magnetized to their belts. The beautifully adorned female steps gracefully into the room; the red eyes of her helmet staring silently into the crowds of gathered aliens, as if judging each and every single one of them.

Without pause, these creatures march towards the Security Council box at the far end of the room, and prepare to take their rightful place at one of these three sections for which only the most powerful and politically influential governments are permitted.

The Kal'Bavakorians have returned to Armistice.
Back to top Go down
Omni

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:05 am

Ambassador Thanatan shoots straight up, and her hand twitches, as if she's fighting the instinct to reach for a weapon.  Instead, it swings towards the newcomers. A tiny holographic glyph, a message notification appears above her fist, though she ignores it, for now. She can guess the contents of the message- something to the tune of 'assholes, inbound'. Probably not phrased exactly like that, but, still.

"You are not welcome here, honourless ones. Begone."
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:04 pm

The Nakar diplomat had heard enough again, this one disruptive element was causing dispute amongst the whole council. Yes the Nakar also disliked the Kal'Bavakorians. Yes the Nakar at one point wanted to destroy their worlds. But right now they weren't in any such position to be making more enemies, and if they had to politically point score they would do just that.

"If you're not here, to talk about galactic policy, then you should GET THE HELL OUT." as he spoke his voice became louder, and louder, until two small spines covered in yellow ichor came out from below his jawline and completed his booming sentence. In the silence that followed he returned his voice to being composed. "We welcome the diplomacy of the Alliance of Kal'Bavakorian Nations, and bring their attention to this issue."

The Nakar diplomat would then make sense of the Hologram and darkened room with the Planet of Nakgari in the centre. "War is imminent, the Coalition are expanding, you MUST have a stance. Currently the votes for galactic intervention are 5 for, 2 undecided and 2 against, meaning that in the event of a war the council must intervene. The USC representatives are yet to get here. In the mean time, the Nakar are in the process of evacuating all civilian life in the region. Critical staff have begun nuclear drills."
Back to top Go down
Omni

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Thanatan shifts her furious, narrow-eyed gaze back to the Nakar diplomat.  Her fingers are curled inward, her talons extended.  She's breathing heavily- predatory instincts are clearly clicking in.  She looks to the other members of the Valkari delegation, who have so far remained silent, though they also don't seem to be particularly happy with the presence of the newcomers.  They offer her silent nods.

"If the House of Serpents is permitted- the Valkari will withdraw from the council."
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:39 pm

"Then leave Valkari, for we are here to stay."

The Kal'Bavakorian ambassador hisses nonchalantly as she continues on her way; not even casting her gaze upon Ambassador Thanatan. The Kal'Bavakorian delegate then finally makes their way to their seating, and take them without another word. However, the Ambassador rises to her feet after making sure she and her guard were comfortably in place for the coming debates, and prepares to speak. She was not very tall, in fact she was shorter and leaner than the Kal'Bavakorian soldiers that guarded her, but her fierceness and dialogue was unmatched. Such comes from a Kal raised from birth to represent her people in the thrones of space..

The Kal'Bavakorian ambassador, first, settles her gaze upon the Valkari ambassador and, raising a pointed finger towards Thanatan, is quick to silence any more of her outbursts. She speaks in well spoken English but, although it has a luminous tone to it, it is heavily accented.

"Remember, dear Valkari, how it was you who invaded Kal'Bavakorian space those stellar years ago. What has happened to your people is your own doing, and may you live the consequences of your arrogance. This council shall hear nothing more about this matter, so hold your tongue!"

The ambassador hisses loudly; hoping this show of defiance to the Valkari ambassador would end the quibbling. With this matter in hand, she turns to the rest of the Council. With a much calmer demeanor and tone to her voice, she slowly extends her three fingered hands into the air in a welcoming manner. She first focuses on the Nakar delegate. She didn't know how they were aware of the Kal'Bavakorians, but it was not a serious issue. Especially since their information appeared to be extremely outdated.

"My people appreciate your welcoming, Unknown Ones. We have been away from these parts for too long, indeed. Before we attend to this business that confronts us..."

The Ambassador then turns back to the rest of the Council..

"In order to correct any misinformation for those who are new to our Galactic Council, I shall introduce myself and my people. I am Lady Ambassador Olima Zik'Tar of the Kal'Bavakorian Hegemony, and will represent the Kal'Bavakorian people in it's entire. We have heard of the conflict brewing between the United Systems Coalition and these.. Nakar, I believe you are named, and will add our own input once we hear details of the situation..."

The Lady Ambassador stands there, and awaits a reply.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:50 pm

"As it stands, the USC forces are 21 Minutes away from firing inter-stellar nuclear warheads. The Nakar people have been in back-room talks with the USC but we have been seeking to legitimize the affair by inviting the USC to the council to discuss the legal aspects of this issue. I will now show you all a message posted to us by the USC."

He fiddled with a device on his wrist and the planetary situation hologram updated with a message, that, depending on what box was viewing it, would translate it into their language.

<:: BEGIN TRANSLOG ::>

Code:

TO:   NAKAR HIGH COUNCIL, KHARKIA, KHARAKI SYSTEM
SUBJECT: RE: DIPLOMATIC REQUEST 188399-A 'UNTITLED'
REMARKS:

REQUEST 188399-A-(1) REGARDING THE SURRENDER OF SYSTEM 'PHILADELPHIA' REVIEWED AND DENIED BY UNANIMOUS VOTE IN COALITION SECURITY COUNCIL (CSC) SESSION 4376.
REQUEST 188399-A-(2) REGARDING THE REMOVAL OF STRATEGIC NUCLEAR ARMAMENTS FROM SYSTEM 'EUROPA' REVIEWED AND DENIED BY UNANIMOUS VOTE IN COALITION SECURITY COUNCIL (CSC) SESSION 4376.
RESPONSE TO REQUEST 188399-A FORMULATED, REVIEWED AND SIGNED UNANIMOUSLY BY COALITION SECURITY COUNCIL (CSC) IN SESSION 4376. RESPONSE TEXT FOLLOWS.

AFTER REVIEW BY THE COALITION SECURITY COUNCIL, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED SYSTEMS AND THE SECRETARY OF STATE, THE UNITED SYSTEMS GOVERNMENT REJECTS BOTH REQUESTS MADE BY THE NAKAR HIGH COUNCIL.

Nakar High Council,

As you should be aware, and according to all maps of the local cluster, the 'Philadelphia' system not only borders the United Systems Coalition's most populous star system ('Europa'), but is a primary buffer zone between the USC and TNA territories. In addition, the plans to colonize 'Philadelphia III' have been registered for years. Surrendering the system to foreign forces is not an option, and as such, your request is unanimously denied.

Moving on to the ISBM matter, your request for us to withdraw our nuclear arsenal from our 'colony', as you call it, ('Europa'), is quite simply absurd and we would like to pretend you never made it. Europa is our most populous system, and to withdraw our nuclear deterrent from the system is not only a logistical nightmare, but a gross negligence regarding our nation's security. Clearly your request on that front has been denied.

Your government continues to claim that we are warmongering and bloodthirsty, but it was your navy that caused the destruction of seventeen (17) C-5 'Galaxy' cargo shuttles belonging to the civilian corporation 'PLANETARY RESOURCES (TM) CORPORATION, COPYRIGHT 2012-2467'. Civilian casualties are estimated at 93 humans, 18 Nasari.

In the interest of maintaining stability in the region and protecting lives on both sides of the conflict, the Coalition offers the following counter-proposal to the Nakar. Note that close Nakar allies will be subject to the same terms.

(A) The Nakar will withdraw from the 'Philadelphia' system in the span of one (2) hours. Extensions in the proposed timeframe can be discussed if Coalition orbital observers deem that further time is required.
(B) The Nakar will sign a release of claim form regarding the 'Philadelphia' system and will formally acknowledge the system as a Coalition outpost.
(C) The Nakar will agree to maintain all military and civilian assets at a minimum distance of 2 LY from all Coalition colonies, Sol, and the Talarin Overseas Territory. No Nakar facilities or ships will be positioned in systems adjacent to Coalition territories without formal authorization from the USC.
---- (i) Exception: System 04-D is exempted from section (C).
(D) The Nakar will issue a formal apology to 'PLANETARY RESOURCES (TM) CORPORATION, COPYRIGHT 2012-2467', apologize and pay monetary compensation to the families of the souls lost in an amount and form agreed upon by all parties, and donate an agreeable sum to a Coalition charity for victims of war of their choice.

In response, the Coalition offers to:
(A) Gradually de-escalate defense readiness condition to DEFCON 4 and abort nuclear missile launches.
(B) Be subject to section (C) of the above terms where they apply to Nakar systems.
(C) Not pursue the matter of civilian murders legally.
(D) Commence diplomatic relations with the Nakar.

This agreement for de-escalation commences with the withdrawal of Nakar forces from 'Philadelphia'.

Addendum: The Nakar claim they wish for peace, and not bloodshed. The Coalition has made a reasonable, justified offer for the cessation of hostilities. 'The ball is in your court', as we humans say.

Addendum 2: Should the Nakar not demonstrate a willingness to comply with the treaty within 30 minutes of receipt of this message, the Coalition will commence nuclear bombardment of 'Philadelphia' to restore the strategic balance. The timeframe of one (1) hour from receipt of this message will be given before the nuclear missiles strike. In the interests of proportional response, no other worlds will be targeted.

Make your choice.

Signed,
Roger Harding, President of the United Systems
Field Marshal Robert Howard, Commander in Chief of the United Systems Military
Coalition Security Council

After people had finished reading that the screen would split to add a second tab.

<:: BEGIN TRANSLOG ::>

"After this, we sent them the following to which they have not replied."

Code:

<:: Tachyon Transmission begin.

Our reply will be listed in the galactic council, it is clear we both strive to be legitimate and diplomatic, so let us set an example.

We intend to discuss this matter further has you have discussed.

Tachyon Tranmission end. ::>

He then stood and the screens were minimized, he puffed out his chest and looked extremely stern, his words were the ones of his people, he spoke the truth. He clearly meant, dearly, what he was about to say.

"The colonization of Nakgari III, a vacant world, was a totally legitimate and peaceful endeavour. The USC states that they had this world "marked for colonization" - We are of the opinion that simply stating a desire for this world is irrelevant. We desired it also, and were shrewd and determined enough to take it whilst it was there for the taking - in a state of vacancy. We came in peace with the intent of finding resources and an agreeable environment for our people to reside. From the second the Nakar-Nagari Peaceful Expansion Pact landed on that planet, detecting no outposts, lifeforms or activity of any kind on that world, we considered it in our possession, a planet of peaceful coexistence between two races, and it will continue to be so indefinitely. As such, any requests for our withdrawal are fundamentally flawed. Were they to ask us to leave our home planets, we would react in the exact same way - with a stern and unflinching refusal.

Upon the Alliance's deployment of security and surveying teams to the planet, the USC reacted in a manner that we have come to view as typical - they requested our withdrawal and deployed "civilian freighters" to the planet. We answered in a reasonable manner and protected our world, instructing them that approaching this new home for our people would be taken as an act of aggression. Their warmongering military command refused, and these freighters were not turned around. After being subsequentially shot down, our salvage of the wreckages vindicated our caution - using civilians to smuggle nuclear arms onto the worlds of other civilisations is typical terrorist behaviour.

We regret the death of civilians, and our warriors have been made to feel shame for engaging unarmed weaklings. However we would submit to this council that our warrior's hands were forced by the insanity of USC command - by sending civilians to die on a suicidal mission of nuclear destruction, they caused the deaths of those civilians. Their disregard for the lives of their own both shocks us and worries us - it indicates they have no regard even for their own lives. How can you reason with such people?

Well, they chose to reason with US by making further threats. Upon our righteous defence of a newly colonised, previously vacant and so freely available world, we were threatened with ISBM strikes - this is hardly using these weapons as a "deterrent", but using them as a sabre to rattle in order to intimidate those in the galaxy that dare oppose the USC. The Nakar, as well as our brave Allies, have been placed under the threat of nuclear annihilation after doing nothing more than defending one of our worlds from a terrorist's nuclear bomb plot. We ask this council - what would you do? Would you simply roll over and let these warmongering tyrants dictate how you are to manage your affairs?  That may all be well until they threaten ISBM strike unless we surrender the next world. And the next. We were not be intimidated or threatened, and so we answered with the force necessary to protect ourselves.

We have been asked to withdraw from Nakgari III. We refuse.

We have been asked to recognise Nakgari III as a USC outpost. We see no USC presence there - why would we lie as such? We refuse.

We have been asked to withdraw our military forces to a distance of two light-years from all USC territory. Why? So you may launch your missiles at us in peace? We utterly, resoundingly, with all the love of our people and homes and the desire to protect them, refuse.

We have been asked to issue an apology to the families of the honoured dead that fell, unwittingly used in a nuclear assault upon Nakgari III, to provide compensation to them. We will provide to their families statues of their lost loved ones, sacrificed on the altar of their own government's greed and aggression - and they shall forever be remembered by our people as those who were tragically lost in a suicidal and illegal attack ordered by their own leaders. As such, it is the USC command that should apologise, and we must state that we will never be ashamed to defend ourselves!

The threat of nuclear attack remains, like a cloud above our homes. Know now that we are not a cowardly people, and that any threats made against us will not be taken kindly. The Nakar and her allies are not cowards and do not hide behind weapons of mass destruction - our fleets lie in wait, and if the USC continue to act in an aggressive manner and deploy their ISBMs, we will show them their own cowardice by means of a lesson in courage and aggression. Our fleets will decimate their space, as our soldiers conquer their planets, the alliance will tear through their systems.

All of this can be prevented. We will not back down under the threat of ISBM strike. This situation can be resolved peacefully if these weapons are disengaged, the intention to fire ISBMs forgotten, and our presence on the planet is accepted as the matter of fact. Our only terms to end these hostilities is the de-escalation of the USC military, and the acceptance of the Nakar and her allies as the rightful owners of the planet Nakgari III, which we occupied peacefully, and in good faith. Worlds that genuinely do belong to the USC are not things that we intend to colonise. The USC claim to this planet is a farce, based on nothing but the fact that their leaders look upon our presence there with covetous, envious eyes. We trust that this council can see the actions of the USC for what they are - cowardly, warmongering and dangerous. We stand in front of you all at this council and tell you this, as we have no intention of dealing behind closed doors. We have only one intention as of now, one desire - for the world to see what is happening here, as the possibility of nuclear destruction rears its head, and to say as one that this is unacceptable. To say as one that using ISBMs to attempt to realise an unjust, illegal claim to the worlds of other civilisations is wrong.

Nakgari III jointly belongs the Peace Pact as a resource and habitat planet. The peace in this galaxy shall not be broken by the Nakar, however peace will not come at our expense - we will NOT be threatened, bullied or extorted. We plead with the USC to drop their false claim to this world and to lift the threat of nuclear attack. Until this has been done, we announce to the council that the USC is now under embargo - its space blockaded by the alliance, until the threat of nuclear action is lifted. Any attempts to run this blockade, or attack the forces conducting the blockade, will be viewed as an act of war, and we shall respond accordingly. Due to the acts supported by the members of this council, with overwhelming majority, should a member state of the council be attacked, all members of the council must participate under galactic law."
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:13 pm

"The Nakar reinforces its concerns for a vote of for or against resolution, all in favour say I, all against say nay."
Back to top Go down
Punchmaster

Punchmaster

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:16 pm

The Koreans were the first to rise, scowling, with a raise fist they shout "Iye! Our fleets are on standby!"
Back to top Go down
Dabeest

Dabeest

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Rupert can barely stand over the weight of his various animal pelts he used to keep himself warm in the cool of the station room, he hovers his hand threateningly, then turns it into a thumbs up. "Aye, the Heritage supports these actions."
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:32 pm

By the Goddess, it seems she had walked into madness once more. Beneath her mask, Lady Ambassador Olima Zik'Tar's face was contorted in frusteration. Her mandibles clicked together audibly; sounding almost like an animal that was challenging another. While her four guardsmen remained silent and still as ever, expressing the true extend of Kal'Bavakorian discipline, the Lady Ambassador was quick to retort; her voice full of exasperation and her arms dancing along with her speech.

Her once welcoming demeanor had disappeared almost immediately.

"You all have clearly not experienced the capabilities of the United Systems Coalition, nor understand their doctrine. If you deploy a fleet of warships to 'defend' your space, not only will they bypass it through the use of their nuclear weapons, which they will indeed use, but they will decimate your fleets in the process! And I swear to you, this is no way to win in a fight, nor begin a play in politics. I can say with no doubt that a fight will indeed come, should a fleet be deployed."

"The Hegemony of Kal'Bavakor will down vote the use of force, and will instead provide a counter. Deploy a diplomatic force to the area instead, and invite the Coalition to Armistice. If they deny this, then proceed with embargos. Force will only irritate the situation to no end. Please, allow the more experience races to provide their knowledge and wisdom, and you will find a true path to salvation in these times."

Last edited by EyesofMarch on Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:33 pm

The Nakar stands again. "The Nakar still go by this resolution, The Kalbavakorian's can be entrusted with sending a diplomatic envoy to coalition space if they wish to bring the USC to the council. Unless it wasn't made clear, we stand by the opinion of the prior matter, I."
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:52 pm

These Nakar were trying her patience. Had they no knowledge of what had happened in years past? Regardless of their ignorance, the Lady Ambassador's mask, and her excellent training in verbal control, hid these reservations toward the new species. She instead spoke again, although more relaxed than before.

"The Hegemony has negative ties with the Coalition. Would it not be more understanding for the Nakar to send an envoy since, in fact, it is their issue in the first place? If not the Nakar, then someone with neutral ties, although I am sure no other species have good reason to tend to that region of space, except for your comrades," she says, eyeing the Nakar delegation through her helmet's blazing red eyes.

She stands there, awaiting the reply of the other delegates.

Last edited by EyesofMarch on Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 pm

"The Coalition doesn't listen, or respect what we are saying, we already called the to the Armistice Station, if you do not call them, they will not listen. If you go, they will understand the seriousness of the matter."
Back to top Go down
The Wild Spud

The Wild Spud

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:09 pm

“After careful deliberation between myself and other members of the governing board, the Solar Trade Confederacy will support the motion of the delegation from Nakar. I must stress however that this decision was made due to the Coalitions apparent lax attitude in the use of ISBMS, something which we feel threatens the finical security of the Confederacy along with the security of our people. However, despite this we would greatly prefer a peaceful solution to this situation and as such; my government would be willing to act as a neutral envoy to the Coalition if the council decides to send one”.
Back to top Go down
weaselwood

weaselwood

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:11 pm

The Nagarian diplomat stands and shouts to the council.

"I! We, the Tal Nagarian Autocracy support this motion. We do not condone threats. Such threats will be met with retaliation. The Coalition will be met with justice."
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:18 pm

"As the New Terran Government has no growing interest in the 'Philadelphia' system and considering the fact that we are not actually involved in this dispute in any capacity I must announce our intentions to abstain from this vote. Proceed as you will, gentlemen, but I would hazard against rash action."
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch
Admin
EyesofMarch

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:26 pm

"Violence is not the answer here, members of the Tal. Violence will only bring more death and destruction to both sides. I ask the Council to resort only to an embargo and peaceful communications."

There was nothing left to say to these beings, as clearly their minds were set. While they spoke of 'peaceful' operations, it was clear this would, without a doubt, devolve into a war. War with the Coalition was something the Kal'Bavakorian Hegemony would have no part in, especially when they had no interest in it, and just brought themselves out of the darkness from their previous one.

It was, as the Empress had said, Kal'Bavakor first and foremost before the rest.

With a shake of her head, Lady Ambassador spoke in an even louder voice; her heavily accented voice filling the room.

"The Kal'Bavakorian Hegemony will say nay to this vote, as we do not support aggressive actions, and will only condone the use of diplomacy and trade restrictions. The Hegemony will not be involved in any manner in this event."

Last edited by EyesofMarch on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omni

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:34 am

The Valkari ambassador, who has been quietly discussing with her cohorts as the others have been talking despite her insistence that the Kal's continued presence meant the withdrawal of the Valkari, turns back to the other ambassadors. Even more surprisingly, they voice the same choice as the Kals.

"The Republic of Orollan votes Nay. This is not our fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber   Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck A1 - The Armistice Council Chamber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2